[Users] Recursive search.

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jul 31 06:46:38 CEST 2021

For reasons that I do not understand, recursive searching seems to have
stopped working in claws-mail.  I didn't bother chasing up this issue
previously, because I intended to install the new improved version
4.0.0, and I thought that this might fix things.  But I have now
installed 4.0.0 and recursive searching *still* isn't working.

The manual says "If you set the search to be recursive, any subfolder
of the current one that has matching emails will change its icon to a
magnifying glass icon."  This indeed *used to* happen for me, but no
longer.  So how *does* one set the search to be recursive?  I can find
no such setting, anywhere.  I'm probably missing something obvious. :-(

Please enlighten me.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--