[Users] The "highlighting" of the current folder/message line.

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jul 31 06:20:45 CEST 2021

I have just installed the new hot-dog handy-dandy version 4.0.0 of
claws-mail.  The installation process went very smoothly and so far
everything seems to work.  Thanks very much to the claws-mail team.

However I have noted one fly in the ointment.  When I select a folder
by clicking on it, the folder's name is "highlighted" but the
highlighting colour is a very dark grey, making the folder name almost
impossible to see (at least for my ageing eyes) under the highlighting.
Likewise if the folder is non-empty the line corresponding to the first
message is "highlighted" in the same very dark grey and is thereby
virtually illegible.

Is there a setting by means of which the highlighting colour can be
changed or adjusted?  I scrounged around a bit and found

   Configuration -> Preferences -> Display -> Colours

but there were no obvious (to me) options.  I fiddled around with a few
things, but nothing that I changed seemed to have any impact.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Honorary Research Fellow