[Users] Theming of gtk3 version

Mikau mikau at aaathats3as.com
Wed Jul 21 18:52:45 CEST 2021

After recently upgrading from the gtk2 version I realized by theme wasn't applying properly to the folder and message lists. They vere using #FFFFFF and #F0F0F0 for normal items (#FFFFFF only when turning off the alternating colors) and my background color for the selected item.
I found out I could apply the correct color to the non-selected items by setting
    widget {
      background-color: @my_bg_color;
    }
in my gtk theme. The problem is that that is an extremely broad selector. As I understand it, those widgets are actually custom ones, so I don't know where I woukd look for what selector to use with them.
The other issue is that I can't find out how to set the color of the selected item in those widgets to my highlight color. Right nkw there indistinguishable from half of the non-selected items (excetpt for the border).