[Users] Anyone using CM 3.18 with openSUSE Leap 15.3 and Fancy plugin?

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Sat Jul 17 10:34:16 CEST 2021

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:05:18 +0200
Michael Rasmussen via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:51:47 -0000
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > That's incorrect. Both 3.18.0 and 4.0.0 come with the Fancy plugin.
> >
> I was referring to the OpenSUSE's package repository ;-)

FWIW I am on opensuse 15.2 but claws 3.18.0 just appeared in the
repository today. I run the default plasma desktop. I don't see a Fancy
plugin option but that might be due to running on opensuse 15.2.

Incidentally I'm getting spell checker errors since the upgrade but
haven't investigated this yet.