[Users] Claws Mail 3.18.0 and 4.0.0 unleashed!!!

Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes fgguimaraes at teia.bio.br
Mon Jul 12 12:42:05 CEST 2021

Hi Paul and others,

Consta no registro P11560 do Livro da Grande Teia que
Paul, em 11/07/21 escreveu o seguinte:

> On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 08:42:07 -0300
> Dan <dan76 at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2) Claws doesn't remember the width/height of folder/message view,
> > so I have to adjust every time Claws is started
>
> Works for me.

First of all, thank you for this release! I compiled GTK3 version on
Debian Buster and it's working great. Except for this bug, that I
confirm too.

I'm using three column view and the message view is narrowed to the
right every time I open the program. And I noticed that, sometimes, if
a click on another message that I already opened on other session, it
restores width.

I renamed my .claws-mail directory to start a clean set and the problem
is still there. I use Plasma Desktop as DM.

If you need any other information, please, tell me.

Best,

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Espaço digital: http://teia.bio.br

"Quem estará nas trincheiras ao teu lado?
‐ E isso importa?
‐ Mais do que a própria guerra."
Ernest Hemingway