[Users] Claws Mail 3.18.0 and 4.0.0 unleashed!!!

Dan dan76 at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 11 13:42:07 CEST 2021

On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 09:13:43 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> 10th July 2021                              Claws Mail 3.18.0 / 4.0.0
>
> 		    CLAWS MAIL  RELEASE NOTES
>                     http://www.claws-mail.org
>
> Claws Mail is a GTK+ based, user-friendly, lightweight, and fast
> email client.
>
> Version 4.0.0 is the initial GTK+ 3 release.

	I noticed 3 issues with the GTK+ 3 release:

1) It seems Fancy for GTK+ 3 doesn't remember the Zoom settings

2) Claws doesn't remember the width/height of folder/message view, so I
have to adjust every time Claws is started

3) With GTK+ 2 I could just hit "space" bar and it would scroll down
until the bottom of the current message. With GTK+ 3 it will skip to
the next message

	Is there any workaround for these issues? Thanks!