[Users] Reply at top not bottom

Romain romain7426 at icloud.com
Sun Jul 4 13:08:34 CEST 2021

Hi there,

I'm a new user to Claws-Mail.

As of now, when I hit 'Reply', the replied email is above the replying one.

I would like to do the opposite: the replying one above the replied one. Is that possible?

I did look into the menus and in the FAQ, but could not find anything related to that.

I'm pretty sure that question was already asked, but I do not know how to search the mailing list (I looked here: https://lists.claws-mail.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users and here: https://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/ ). And I could not find this list on the Mailing List Archives: https://marc.info/

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Romain