[Users] Cloned account on moving server, incoming mail still goes to old inbox

Adrian adrian at aeolian.org.uk
Sun Jan 31 18:09:55 UTC 2021

Well, I know I'd been messing around at too low a level!

But, fingers crossed, my latest changes seem to have caused
Claws Mail to reset itself.  Incoming mails from the local and external
mails are all arriving at the right inbox now.

I'll keep an eye on it for a while.  It would be tedious and possibly
inaccurate to manually recreate everything via the GUI, though I'll do
it if things don't seem 100% right.

Thanks for your help

Adrian