[Users] New mail 'read' taking much longer

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 22 21:32:33 CET 2021

Hi,

In the previous versionn of Claws i was using, when any new mail was
selected, the new mail would go to 'read' status instantanously. I have
noticed this version of Claws to take much longer, about 5 or 6 seconds.

Of course this is no big deal, only when any new emails are of short
length and read in less time than the 5 or 6 seconds, and move onto the
next new mail. The previous one still shows it has been unread, when in
fact it has ???

I did run debug to see if there was any indication as to why the delay,
yet nothing I could make sense of ..lol

Possibly it is a disk problem with this computer, I guess the journal
logs may help.

Regards,

--
Peter Richards

  'I AM' is the only answer (Lars Muhl)  -
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVUAeVn3NqI