[Users] How to search mailing list?

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 11 00:40:11 CET 2021

On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:31:25 -0600
Jason Public <jason.public at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 5:15 PM Peter Richards <
> peter777 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>

> > Have you tried this on Google ?
> >
> >         site:https://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users wrap
> >

> So much for my campaign to remove Google from my life!
>
> (I haven't found a replacement for Gmail for public mailing lists yet)

Yes, it is difficult to remove Google entirely. We are wanting more
privacy for emails, so in the process of looking for a reliable email
client for my wifes Samsung Tab A. She uses GMail on it now but we are
becoming more aware of the electronic surveillance from a GMail
account.

Namaste,

--
Peter Richards

  'I AM' is the only answer (Lars Muhl)  -
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVUAeVn3NqI