[Users] Strange behaviour with FROM and TO boxes since upgrading ??

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 5 21:55:50 CET 2021

Hi Bob,

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 10:37:21 +0000
Bob Williams <usenet at karmasailing.uk> wrote:

> Peter,
>
> Adwaita is a desktop theme. It affects how all GTK applications
> appear, not just Claws-Mail.
>
> Claws-Mail has its own themes, not to be confused with the desktop
> themes, but confusingly they all interact. I am using the default
> internal Claws-Mail theme (Preferences > Display > Themes) and have
> never installed any others.

Thanks, I did see the default internal yet didn't try it. I used
Synaptic to install the Adwaita theme, and found that it only worked in
Claws when the Application Style was set for both GTK2 and GTK3.

In Claws the 'theme' is set to Phoenity, yet it seems it is an icon set
not a theme. Everything works fine now, thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Peter