[Users] converting from Opera mail to Claws?

Steve Taylor steven.taylor56 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 25 21:55:26 CET 2021

Sorry about that. Yes, I tried the new script and The names are in the
name field and in the remarks field
and the emails and in the email filed. There are several duplicates of
some of the entries but not all.
I had deleted the "basic" address book before running the script otherwise
I would imagine all the entries
would have been duplicated. As I now think about it, I had some folders in
Opera where some people were in
separate folders. That probably explains it.

Thanks again,
Steve