[Users] converting from Opera mail to Claws?

Steve Taylor steven.taylor56 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 25 18:51:26 CET 2021

Hi,

I am new to claws and have installed it in Kubuntu 20.04 and have it
working with my Yahoo mail accounts.
Up to now I have been using Opera 12 as my mail client. I would like to be
able to convert my Opera contacts
 from the adr file to something I can import into claws. Is there a search
function for the mail list archives
or can someone point me in the right direction. I have found info about
converting an adr file to tab or comma
delimited files but then I still need to convert those into something
claws can read. I found info on-line
about Converting from Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. but nothing on converting
 from Opera. There was one Perl script
that purportedly could do convert from adr to mutt, but when I tried
running it, the output file contained nothing.

Thanks,
Steve