[Users] Clawsker 1.3.3 released

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sun Feb 21 19:17:10 UTC 2021

Hi all,

A bit later than I'd have planned but Clawsker, the Claws Mail hidden
preferences editor and tweaker has been released.

Changes shamelessly copied from the NEWS file:

1.3.3:
  - Support Python plugin hidden preferences
  - Support “imap_scan_tree_recurs_limit” hidden preference
  - Add Open URLs and Folder Sorting windows sizes
  - Detect running versions of Claws Mail greater than 3.17.8
  - Translations:
    • Updated: Swedish, Dutch, Catalan, Danish and Spanish
  - Late translations:
    • Updated: Traditional Chinese (for 1.3.2)
  - See git log for further details

More details, screenshots and download links on its homepage:
https://www.claws-mail.org/clawsker.php

best regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones