[Users] Layout 3 columns

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Fri Feb 12 17:24:23 UTC 2021

CM 3.17.8 on Opensuse Leap 15.2.

There was an excellent sale on 34" monitors WHD (ie: very cheap) 2550
pixel wide. I replaced my monitors with the 34".

Now I switched to the layout: 3 columns.

Right now, the column headers are "Subject" and To". The To is either
me or some mailing list. For my claws folder, all emails have a "To:
users at lists.claws-mail.org"

I'd like to replace the "To" column with the "Date" or the "From" to
be able to sort by "Date" or "From" ascending/descending without
having to go through the "Vew | Sort |" menu.

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS