[Users] Adding a header to incoming/outgoing mail

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Tue Feb 2 11:22:35 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 13:34:57 +0300, Ivan Krylov <krylov.r00t at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:02:37 +0100
> Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:
>
> > If you are able to use server side filtering with message
> > alteration, this is (relatively) easy.
>
> That is, unfortunately, the case.

Just to be sure, I think you mean you have *NO* possibility to do any
filtering on mail server, right? Otherwise I can't understand what you
mean by this sentence, sorry.

> > I sent a mail to mailing list some time ago why I was not able to
> > usePython plugin. If others are interested, I can share my work.
>
> A Lua plugin sounds very interesting. Can we have a look at it?

Yes. Two pre-requisites - you need to be able to build Claws Mail from
sources on your platform to use it (basically my plugin is just set of
some files in plugin's subdirectory and a patch to configure) and some
development skill are necessary as well.

I am using it routinely on my work station (read: every day). There are
still unsolved issues, mainly for building (my autotools knowledge is
somehow limited).

Otherwise, I'd be happy to work with you or anybody else in order to
enable others to use Lua plugin for Claws Mail. I'd like to get
feedback and oppinions so we can proceed.

Regards,
Milan