[Users] Fancy plugin -- available again??

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 11:30:32 UTC 2021

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 16:32:20 -0500
Gil Weber <gilweber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry to be late to the party but I'm hoping that the fancy plugin
> mentioned  in recent bug reports on this forum is once again available
> to me. (Hoping, hoping, hoping...)
>
> Mint 19.0 Cinnamon 64 bit
> Claws-Mail 3.17.8  (flatpack)
>
> Is Fancy Plugin available for this configuation? Yes? No?

You are asking the question in the wrong place. For questions about the
flatpack build ask the flatpack maintainer.

The fancy plugin has never ceased to be available in the claws-mail git
repository. You will have noted that the recent bug reports and commits on
the fancy plugin have been for the gtk3 version of claws-mail.

with regards

Paul