[Users] How claws mail treats and deals with new and unread messages?

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Fri Dec 31 17:14:29 UTC 2021

On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:32:17 +1100
Scott <kermittfrog4 at gmail.com> wrote:

>It really annoys me when people complain about free software without
>actually contributing anything to the improvement of said software.
>You expect perfection, for free, without putting any personal effort
>in.

I'm a claws users from before claws. I started with sylpheed.

Usually, I try not to get in these debates. But, I don't think that
you see the core of his problem.

He uses some other software that  he doesn't like, since he wants to
change, and he wants claws to behave the same as his other software.

--
sknahT