[Users] Claws not removing emails from server?

c. marlow Claws at CWM030.com
Wed Dec 22 23:42:59 UTC 2021

On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 20:07:38 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 12:14:50 -0600
> "c. marlow" <Claws at CWM030.com> wrote:
>
> > I just downloaded my email and an email that's been in the inbox
> > since 10:37 was still there at 11:37. I dont understand it?
>
> Where was it "still there"? Still on the server, or still in your
> Inbox folder?
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Quoted from the original email:

"All emails that come in go to the inbox. I do not have any labels set
up."

So all of the emails are still on the server and in the inbox after
downloading them when they should be removed after an hour's time.

Chris