[Users] Claws changed my folder structure?

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Dec 22 15:46:05 CET 2021

On Tue, 21 Dec 2021 12:06:38 -0600
"c. marlow" <Claws at CWM030.com> wrote:

> I restored my data file for claws back to /home.

This problem arises from how and when you did this restore, or even how you
made the backup. The problem will originate with something you have done.
Claws Mail would not create a mailbox called "LOCAL FOLDERS" or re-arrange
the directories in your backup. Needless to say, I've moved my mailboxes
around several machines over the last few years, all without problems.

with regards

Paul