[Users] Claws changed my folder structure?

c. marlow Claws at CWM030.com
Tue Dec 21 19:06:38 CET 2021

Hi Ya'll,

UGH I am having to type this again because I accidently hit DISCARD!!!!

I just switched back to pop3 because IMAP was SOOOO slow on a sat dish
connection.

I restored my data file for claws back to /home. The name of my data
file is "1.Mail" and then "2.Archives". I did it that way to make it
easier to find and backup among all of the other file folders in /home.

But upon placing my 1.Mail folder back in /home I noticed my folder
structure is different without me changing it at all.

How I had my folders before with POP3

Inbox
Sent
Drafts
Queue
Trash
Bills
Claws

But when I restored my 1.Mail folder, my folders mysteriously had been
moved into another folder without me doing anything:

They looked like this before I dragged each folder out of this
mysterious folder.

Inbox
Sent
Drafts
Queue
Trash

LOCAL FOLDERS ( top level folder)
Bills
Claws

So it moved my folders within a folder.

Is claws supposed to do that or no?

And what could of caused this to happen?

Thanks,
Chris