[Users] Display date and from in "Three Columns" layout

Jeremy Nicoll jn.ml.clwm.729 at letterboxes.org
Tue Aug 24 10:19:59 UTC 2021

On Tue, 24 Aug 2021, at 06:23, Paul wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 00:50:42 +0200
> Aaron Fischer <mail at aaron-fischer.net> wrote:
>
> > Yes, but it will not show up. And no, I do not miss a scrollbar. Maybe a
> > screenshot will help here: https://i.imgur.com/6GoP2tZ.png
> >
> > This is the "Three columns" layout (menu [View] -> [Layout] -> [Three
> > columns])
>
> You need to set the hidden preference 'two_line_vertical' to 0.

In the screenshot the information on the second line seems to have
"From" info followed by "Date" info, but the column picker that's on
display seems to suggest Date info should precede From.

Is some of the field order info in the picker ignored when two_line_vertical
is set?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.