[Users] Typing Issue on Windows

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Mon Aug 23 11:11:20 UTC 2021

În data de Mon, 23 Aug 2021 04:10:16 +0530, Jim Pachowski a scris:

> [...]
>
> Yes, I am on 21H1 -- v10.0.19043.928.

I checked now with 3.18.0-2, both 32 and 64 bit, Windows 21H1, specifically activated US English keyboard for this test (instead of my default "Romanian (Standard)"): I could not reproduce the issue, everything works as expected.

There might be a single difference, except that I don't know how could that affect editing (instead of just viewing): I do not use any HTML fancy whatever. For me almost any HTML e-mail happens to be spam (out of at least 20-30 messages per day) and therefore easy to recognize and throw away, so not viewing HTML [by default] proves to be a real benefit :)

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro