[Users] additional theme not showing up on RPi

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Thu Aug 19 22:05:34 UTC 2021

I want to change the theme on a working Claws Mail (3.17.3) installed on a Raspberry Pi. For this I am using Gnomeria package, the same I am using on Windows, extracted from the same physical claws-mail-theme_gnomeria.tar.gz file taken from https://www.claws-mail.org/themes.php.

The problem is that the icons are not changing when selecting the new theme (and after Claws Mail restart and even after system reboot).

The extracted files were copied under /usr/share/claws-mail/themes/Gnomeria/ folder. In Claws Mail preferences, the theme's reported information is exactly the same as in Windows, i.e. the name, author, url and status. The files count number is the same, the two hidden files are there also. I don't know where else should I look for differences when changing a theme, but for sure all icons remain the default ones (I am particularly interested in changing the blue icons for mail folders).

What could be the problem ?

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară