[Users] Msg saved to draft has wrong rights

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu Aug 19 08:35:54 UTC 2021

Sorry about the wrong reply fields.

The draft folder's chmod is 660, "apply to subfolders" not set.

I have this on 4.0.0 , I picked up its source 2021-08-11, and the main
window shows 4.0.0. This on a new install of Mint 20.2 . I just tested
again, still the same problem. Weird.

ls output from messages just created with 4.0.0 :
-rw------- 1 mat homeusers  461 Aug 18 19:30 17

I remember now that you gave me a patch for 3.17.8, and it worked
then. Don't know when it stopped working, it is possible something
went wrong with backups. Anyway, I'm moving to version 4.0.0 .

Thanks, Mat