[Users] Changing From in Message list pane

Adrian adrian at aeolian.org.uk
Tue Aug 10 16:26:04 CEST 2021

I recently changed the From setting in the message list pane, so that
instead of my replies all having my name, "-> [Recipient]" is shown
instead. (I already know who my replies come from!)

I'm trying to replicate this on another install, and I cannot find how
I did it or any reference in the user manual.

As a related subject, is there any published advice about replicating
an entire config on another machine?  I tried to tar up .claws-mail and
gave up after several gigabytes (I suspect a circular dependency).  And
when I copied just .clawsrc and .accountrc some incompatibility
(different config_version value?) or a difference in the accounts
present made Claws invoke the setup wizard.  I expect I could copy
across lines progressively, but if there is a post on the
subject it would be useful.

Thanks

Adrian