[Users] a way to do in GTK+3 the same as the former "gtk-button-images = 0" that was in GTK+2 ?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Sun Aug 8 11:49:32 CEST 2021

În data de Sat, 7 Aug 2021 18:30:51 -0700, Jonathan Boeing a scris:

> [...]
>
> We do set gtk-button-images=true in the default Windows settings.ini,
> and that does enable the images where they've been set (Configuration
> -> Edit Accounts -> Up/Down buttons, for example).

Just a comment on this one: are you sure this is not a bug ? The buttons with images are also missing from translation – see the attached snapshot (launched via command line with set lang=de), which happens the same for my language (Romanian) or French or German or Italian etc.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro