[Users] mail ordering

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Tue Aug 3 23:19:06 CEST 2021

 I use claws popmail by preference but am occasionally obliged to use
my ISP's webmail, surgeweb. I recently sent an email to a list that I
manage, forgetting that I was not subscribed in that address. Mailman
duly reported the mail as held and I manually released it. No problem.
About a day passed between the date of sending and the date received
by Claws. I found the released mail at the top of my date ordered pane
in Surge but listed in the previous day's mail in my Claws inbox. Is
there a Claws option to toggle the listing between date sent and date
received?

Dave