[Users] Claws and multiple email accounts. All mail sent from one mail server.

David Niklas doark at mail.com
Sat Apr 24 18:32:39 CEST 2021

Hello,

I have more than 1 email account. When I compose a message with claws
mail and click send or send later the email is queued for sending from
the same account no matter which from address I select.
I expect that claws-mail will check which from address I'm sending the
email from and utilize the correct email server to send the email from --
unless I modify the from address to some server I have no account
configured for.

How do I get claws mail to send emails via the correct servers when I have
multiple email accounts configured?

Thanks,
David