[Users] CM GTK3 Version & autoface

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Apr 20 20:40:05 CEST 2021

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 17:42:15 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>Nothing has changed in relation to Face headers between gtk2 c-m and
>gtk3 c-m. I am using the same config for both.

Okay, so something here isn't quite right.  No idea what's occurring.
I'll see what I can figure out.

>> I've not raised a bug report because the GTK3 branch *is* still very
>> much a work in progress.
>IMO, it is very stable.

That's my experience too.  I'm always aware though, that as WiP, there
may be issues from time to time.

{time passes}

I might have got to the bottom of the problem:

For those that don't know, signify uses the string  '# |' to separate
items for use.  I had inadvertently commented out one such separator in
my faces file - now corrected.  That may have caused issues, IDK.  It
meant that the face data would be too large for the face header.  Maybe
that was it.  Only time will tell.  As everything is now working, I've
got my fingers crossed.

Paul, thanks for your time and help.

--
 Regards  _
If a thought came in your head it would die of loneliness