[Users] FAQ suggestion

Marko marko at half2.nl
Mon Apr 12 17:39:30 CEST 2021

Hi all!

Just discovered Claws Mail last week after spending 3 days to get
Thunderbird to accept my self-issued certificates whith and without
using a proxy server (spoiler: it didn't).

With Claws Mail every configuration worked out of the box. Should have
known sooner about it!
As 20% of the local processorpower here is wasted on Windowsmachines I
have a suggestion for the FAQ on the website.
To get a sound notification from the command line

"C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" -I dummy --dummy-quiet
--no-repeat --no-loop  C:\Windows\Media\hawking_check_it_out.mp3
vlc://quit

worked on both MS machines here for me. (Expects to have vlan installed
but hey... who hasn't?)

Cheers & keep up the good work!

Marko