[Users] Claws Mail 3.17.7 is unresponsive or refreshes very slowly

Geoffrey Wheeler geoffrey at cvbt-web.org
Mon Apr 12 02:40:45 CEST 2021

When my Lubuntu 20.10 wakes from suspend, Claws Mail 3.17.7 is
unresponsive or refreshes very slowly (like 10 minutes or more). I can
terminate Claws and restart it and it will refresh or load headers
quickly when I click on a different folder. What setting in Claws or
LXQt do I need to tweak to get Claws to refresh headers quicker after
suspend? My browser accesses the internet just fine after suspend.