[Users] Claws-Mail for windows with debug symbols

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Apr 10 13:51:00 CEST 2021

I am running claws-mail on a Windows 10 PRO machine. When it is running
correctly, it is excellent. However, all too often, it will choke on an
email and crash. Even after two or three restarts, it will crash on the
same email. Luckily, I have Outlook installed. I can run it, find the
offending email, read it and then delete it. Now, when I restart
claws-mail, it will run correctly.

I have tried running claws-mail under GDB. While I do get a backtrace,
it is useless without the debug symbols. Is there any way I can get a
complete copy of claws-mail with all of the debug symbols?

This is my version: Claws Mail version 3.17.8 (32 bit).

System Information
GTK+ 2.24.33 / GLib 2.66.7
Locale: en_US (charset: ISO-8859-1)
Operating System: Win32