[Users] Support for 'Exchange ActiveSync' Protocol

Charles Lane lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu
Tue Apr 6 16:25:03 CEST 2021

I'm also in a situation with a University employer
that decided to go the "have Microsoft run the
mail" (and worse, from my perspective, turned
off auto-forwarding...I can manually forward
emails one at a time, but it's a pain).

Having claws-mail be able to access the Microsoft
OAUTH2 services would be good, but frankly, just
having the "getmail" program be able to grab
email from Microsoft and put it on my own personal
IMAP would be even better. I think that "fetchmail"
is adding that capability in a coming release.
--
 Drexel University    \V               --Chuck Lane
                     lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu