[Users] FYI: bug mails sent to this list

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 29 09:36:33 CEST 2020

Hi,

being fresh on the list...

Am Montag 28 September 2020 02:36:23 schrieb Dustin Miller:
> I don't remember hearing anyone else express an issue with it here

Before subscribing I've looked at the archives of the mailinglist
and it was not easily seen if an email was a duplication of a tracker comment
or not. So I'd personally prefer the possibility to use the tracker to
send me email for the issues I'm interested in.

Looking at other Free Software development communites, this seems to be a
matter of tracking volume and maturity. (Many reports and wishes with a broad
community tend to profit from a way to only track some topics.) As I wish for
Claws-Mail to become more popular, the chance policy sound fine to me. ;)

Best Regards,
Bernhard