[Users] FYI: bug mails sent to this list

edwardp at gmx.com edwardp at gmx.com
Sun Sep 27 18:01:13 CEST 2020

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 14:53:32 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 10:49:46 -0400
> <edwardp at gmx.com> wrote:
>
> > Since some are clearly having concerns about excessive bug report
> > traffic, then perhaps it's best that I not report any further
> > issues to you.
>
> You should still use our bug tracker, but use some judgement and
> don't flood it with repetitive data. Thanks.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

I'm OK with that.

An earlier e-mail from you indicated you didn't suspect the issue was
with Claws Mail.

You may be correct. I appear to have resolved the issue with Claws
crashing while changing themes. I made one system change and since
making this change, Claws has failed to crash when changing themes
multiple times while using LXDE.

I want to do further testing before updating either or both of the
related bug reports.