[Users] FYI: bug mails sent to this list

John B yonaton at riseup.net
Sun Sep 27 16:44:36 CEST 2020

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 08:35:31 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suspect that the amount of bug mails relating to bug 4385, (most of which
> contained duplicated information), tried many people's patience as much as it
> did mine. Therefore, from now on this list will only get the initial
> notification when a new bug is submitted to the tracker, and no longer get
> the follow-up comments.
>
> If you still wish to receive all bug messages, and have an account at  our
> bug tracker, you can add users at lists.claws-mail.org to your "watch" list.
>
> regards
>
> Paul

  Thank you! This has been nothing but a PITA after the first download of the
  thread! There's absolutely no need for the whole list to receive this,
  especially when there's no telling how few actually use that abortion known as
  Fedora in the first place, *and* as has been pointed out should have been done
  on Fedora's end, not here.

  JB