[Users] FYI: bug mails sent to this list

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Sep 27 14:54:41 CEST 2020

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:15:31 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:59:17 +0100
>Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:
>> My vote would be against the change, if we were voting.
>Votes against my decision are welcome.

Please take this as vote against the change.  Occasionally, admittedly,
a protracted 'debate' can get tiresome, but CM can be set to ignore
something I no longer need/wish to see.

Further, if people don't wish to receive the bug tracker posts, they can
set up a killfile (server side, ideally) to delete the posts before the
user ever gets to see them.

Ultimately, it makes it easier for me to see what other people are
experiencing or it's a "just me" problem.  No need to go searching on
the bug tracker, it's all delivered to my inbox quite nicely.

Frankly, I wish more lists did something similar.

--
 Regards  _
He looked the wrong way at a policeman