[Users] claws 3.17.5 anomaly

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 03:16:05 CEST 2020

Hey there,

Dave Stevens wrote:

>On Linux Mint and for my inbox only if I switch to another folder
>then back to inbox the message selected is the oldest, which is at
>the bottom of the pane . Since my default sort preference is newest
>at the top this requires that I drag the slider to the top to view
>new mail.
>
>I vaguely remember a setting about which view to display when
>switching folders but can't find it. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I'm several versions behind you with my copy of Claws Mail, but I can
toggle the message list to display the messages with the newest ones
at the top or bottom by left-clicking the Date heading.

Note that "Thread view" in the "View" menu affects how the message
list is displayed, so you might want to toggle that on and off as
well to see which you prefer.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.