[Users] Claws Mail GTK3 **beta** unleashed

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 08:20:40 CET 2020

PPS:

There's something "unique" for my set-up that could be related to the
issue. I'm using a one year old git build of gtk3-nocsd.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi gtk3-nocsd-git
Name            : gtk3-nocsd-git
Version         : r64.3ca2d27-1
Description     : A hack to disable gtk+ 3 client side decoration
Architecture    : x86_64
URL             : https://github.com/ZaWertun/gtk3-nocsd
Licenses        : LGPL
Groups          : None
Provides        : gtk3-nocsd
Depends On      : gtk3
Optional Deps   : None
Required By     : None
Optional For    : None
Conflicts With  : gtk3-nocsd
Replaces        : None
Installed Size  : 37.00 KiB
Packager        : Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com>
Build Date      : Wed 23 Oct 2019 08:12:42 CEST
Install Date    : Wed 23 Oct 2019 08:14:36 CEST
Install Reason  : Explicitly installed
Install Script  : Yes
Validated By    : None

However, Claws is still the only GTK3 app with this issue. I consider
to rebuild this package ASAP, but not right now.