[Users] Claws Mail GTK3 **beta** unleashed

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Oct 31 00:52:25 CET 2020

On Fri, 2020-10-30 at 22:44 +0000, Paul wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:10:48 +0000
> Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > OK, and I assume you're using Wayland rather than xorg?
>
> You know what they say about assuming. :)

Yes, but I thought it would provoke a response ;-p

> No, it's X here.

OK, so my system has been using Wayland (I know) since Fedora 32 and
that suggests to me that there is a difference in the way that the
startup notification works. Somehow I doubt I'm going to be able to
sort it out myself, but I am happy to build and test.

--

Brian