[Users] Claws Mail GTK3 **beta** unleashed

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 19:26:47 CET 2020

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 10:16:29 -0700, sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:
>Is there an "unofficial" list of "approved/recommended" themes to
>make sure that everything works well?

I test issues usually against the latest GNOME's default GTK2/GTK3 light
Adwaita theme. I haven't done it for a long time, since the probably
outdated Arc theme I customized a long time ago, usually works for me
with GTK2 and GTK3 apps. However, the tehme I'm using now might be the
cause for issues, while GTK apps shouldn't suffer from issues when using
a GNOME default theme.