[Users] Claws Mail GTK3 **beta** unleashed

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 18:16:26 CET 2020

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:50:02 -0000, Paul wrote:
>On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 17:43:57 +0100
>Ralf Mardorf via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> That's a wrong guess. Each time I (manually) retrieve mail, even if
>> no new mail gets received, the same folders get coloured.
>
>That doesn't make any sense to me. Then again, you've unique
>experienced bugs previously that no-one else can reproduce. More info
>needed so that it can be reproduced.

The font size of the affected folders is different, too:

https://i.imgur.com/LYdPdU4.png

https://i.imgur.com/NoQQ3lj.png

( https://imgur.com/a/mlWROE2 )

I still couldn't find anything that does cause the (!) either.

Unique bugs? The !xcb_xlib_threads_sequence_lost issue is a common
issue, a lot of users experience. I don't remember another bug.