[Users] Claws Mail GTK3 **beta** unleashed

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 17:31:05 CET 2020

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 09:45:56 -0000, Paul wrote:
>On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 10:39:03 +0100 Ralf Mardorf via Users wrote:
>
>> After receiving mail, some fonts were unreadable
>> claws-2020-10-gtk3_after_receiving_new_mail_1
>> https://i.imgur.com/N0FyocU.png
>
>The problem is that the text is white on a pale background.
>If it can't be resolved by altering the Colours options in claws-mail,
>I'd look to your gtk3 theme settings.

I change the colour for folders containing new messages from blue
#0000B3 to magenta #F100B1, but the folders stay white or grey or what
ever colour it is.

It seems to be, new mails in a parent folder, does colour all
subfolders, too, even if those don't contain new mail.

However, I build Claws close before I was going to work and I'm back
since a few minutes. I might look deeper into it during the weekend.