[Users] LiteHTML Plugin

wwp subscript at free.fr
Thu Oct 29 15:43:47 CET 2020

Hello number 220284,

On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 15:28:33 +0100 "220284 [anche.no]" <220284 at anche.no> wrote:

> Thu, 29 Oct 2020 08:59:35 -0400 <edwardp at gmx.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Hi.
>
> I'm new in this list.
>
> I use alternatively LiteHTML Plugin and Dillo plugin if I need to see
> html mail but none of them satisfies my needs; in particular I can't
> change character dimension and LiteHTML doesn't load images (only by
> request); both needs were satisfied in the past by Fancy plugin; why
> is it not available in CM version 3.17.7-1 for debian testing?

The Fancy plug-in depends on webkitgtk+, which is not available anymore
in debian, considered as insecure.

Your only option if you still want it, is to compile webkitgtk+ (2.4.11
for instance) from the sources on your system, then Claws Mail and the
fancy plug-in, still from the sources.

Regards,

--
wwp