[Users] Choice of "from" addresses

Francois Ochsenbein francois.ochsenbein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:15:11 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm using claws-mail 3.17.3 and I've not been able to solve the
following problem:

I have several pop accounts delivering the mail in the same "inbox"
directory. That's quite good, but when I reply to any of the messages
stored therein, the sender address (the "From" element chosen by CM
for the answer) is always set to a fixed address (the email address
corresponding to the account used at creation of this "inbox") instead
of the email address contained in the "To" element of the mail I'm
replying to as it should be (since the "clawsrc" file does contain the
"reply_account_autoselect=1" definition). I can of course modify this
"From" element in the compose window, but that's tedious... Is there
something I missed in the configuration of my accounts ?

Thanks for any advice, suggestion, comment...

Francois