[Users] Colour of folder icons in folder list.

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Oct 20 00:23:43 CEST 2020

This is just idle curiosity; it doesn't really matter a damn. :-)

In my folder list for claws-mail the icons for my (two) accounts are
green in colour; the icons for the (sub) folders are all blue.  If one
right clicks on a folder and then on "Properties" one finds an option
for setting "Folder colour".  This seems only to affect the colour in
which the *name* of the folder is printed.

Is there any way to adjust the colour of the *icon* corresponding to a
folder?

If not, please don't waste any time on this.  I just thought I'd ask,
and also try to make sure that I haven't messed up my settings in some
way.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--