[Users] LiteHtml: hovered URLs from message window still appear in main window instead

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Oct 15 01:01:47 CEST 2020

Hi Nikita,

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 21:27:24 +0500
Nikita Zlobin <nick87720z at gmail.com> wrote:

> Open some message with html in separate window and switch it to html
> mode, using LiteHtml. Message must have some urls. Now hover it with
> mouse (in message window). URL text will appear in main window status
> bar, thought must be in message window status bar.
>
> This issue only hapens in litehtml mode, text/rfc mode showes it, as
> expected, in message window status bar.

Unfortunately this is working as designed, and could be better designed ;)
Feel free to submit a new RFE to our bugzilla.

AFAICS this requires a bit of work to be fixed because the litehtml widget
(where the URL is pushed) has no way to reach to the messageview where the
status bar widget (you want to populate) lives.

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~