[Users] That won't work.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 12:20:47 CEST 2020

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 10:56:35 +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
>I think you're misunderstanding the scenario. Which is that *you* have
>used claws facilities to install a script that *you* have written or
>obtained from elsewhere.

Write a secure script and don't use a script obtained from elsewhere,
problem solved! I can't notice a Claws bug, when you use a broken
script, to customize Claws. If you don't have got the skills to write a
secure script, than don't do it.

An illegal weapons dealer probably wants that her script allows to
remotely delete everything.