[Users] selecting and fetching

Damien Moore damien at dataconduction.com
Sun Oct 11 12:18:42 CEST 2020

Greetings to Claws Mailers everywhere.

I recently discovered this software when Thunderbird broke down after an upgrade, and now I will not be going back.

I wonder if there is there some way to stop Claws Mail from selecting, and therefore fetching, the first message in the list when a folder is selected. This can be annoying if the folder is selected by mistake, the first message contains 30 or 40 megabytes, the computer in use has not seen the message before, and the internet connection is not very fast, circumstances which occur more often than you might think when I am using my portable computer in America.

Damien Moore